3. Keep up on blog series I have started (Happy Homemaker Monday, 2 on 2 & Pinterest Projects) So Far, So Good!
4. Organize & de-clutter every room in the house month by month (Ex: May= our master bedroom, June= Cora's room, July= Living room etc.) The rooms are coming along and it feels great to be decluttering & organizing.
5. Make several different household products.
6. Cook something for my freezer at least once a week. This month: took it easy this month. My freezer is plenty full...
8. Add 'curb appeal' to our home (shrubs,grass, flowers, stone work etc.)
10. Hang an outside clothes line
11. Go on a few dates w/ Kenny.
14. Document the year through pictures/Be more intentional w/ new camera
16. Teach Cora the the letters of the alphabet
17. Open saving accounts for girls
18. Get back on track using coupons, price matching, staying w/i our weekly grocery budget So Far, So Good
23. Do something special for my 30th birthday (in February)
24. Create & implement a daily cleaning schedule (I have seen tons of these online but none work for me. I need a personalized one)
25. Start journaling my bible reading time. I am in 1 Peter. I am following Priscilla Shirer's 5 Ps of bible study.
29. Be a bell ringer for Salvation Army during the Christmas season (I wanted to do this this past Christmas but thought of it too late & couldn't get it scheduled)
30. Act out at least 3 random acts of kindness (No plan for this- I will wait for the Holy Spirit to guide me)