3. Keep up on blog series I have started (Happy Homemaker Monday, 2 on 2 & Pinterest Projects) So Far, So Good!
4. Organize & de-clutter every room in the house month by month (Ex: May= our master bedroom, June= Cora's room, July= Living room etc.) The rooms are coming along and it feels great to be decluttering & organizing.
5. Make several different household products.
6. Cook something for my freezer at least once a week. This month: Lemon blueberry bread, stuffed shells, applesauce
8. Add 'curb appeal' to our home (shrubs,grass, flowers, stone work etc.)
10. Hang an outside clothes line
11. Go on a few dates w/ Kenny.
14. Document the year through pictures/Be more intentional w/ new camera
16. Teach Cora the the letters of the alphabet
17. Open saving accounts for girls
18. Get back on track using coupons, price matching, staying w/i our weekly grocery budget So Far, So Good
23. Do something special for my 30th birthday
24. Create & implement a daily cleaning schedule (I have seen tons of these online but none work for me. I need a personalized one)
25. Start journaling my bible reading time. I am in 1 Peter. I am following Priscilla Shirer's 5 Ps of bible study.
28. Teach at least 1 friend how to pressure and/or water bath can (Who wants this to be them?!?!) During my Indiana Trip I pressure canned beans w/ my mom. But I think she may need another lesson!
29. Be a bell ringer for Salvation Army during the Christmas season (I wanted to do this this past Christmas but thought of it too late & couldn't get it scheduled)
30. Act out at least 3 random acts of kindness (No plan for this- I will wait for the Holy Spirit to guide me)