background

Monday, January 13

Happy Homemaker Monday (1-13-14)


Bible verse, Devotional::: Marital problems are almost inevitable when couples overcommit themselves during the early years. The bonding that should occur in the first decade requires time together--time that cannot be given if it is absorbed elsewhere. Success will wait, but a happy family will not. - Dr. James Dobson

The weather:::


















On my reading pile::: I ordered Lisa TerKeurst's "Crave" but haven't received it yet!

Cooking for the Freezer::: , Applesauce mini muffins, Almond butter brownies & cream of celery soup

Tip/trick/useful information::: When I boil chicken I season the water well w: S&P, parsley, bay leaf, & thyme. Once the broth is cooled, I freeze it. I usually have plenty of chicken broth in my freezer & never have to buy canned.

Today's To Do list:::
Faithful fitness
Clean up apartment
Grocery store

Posts I am working on::: "Uses for Vinegar Part III", Real Eating & "12 months of Evie"

Highlight of the past weekend::: Going on a date w Ken to a great place downtown Valpo that tries to serve only local ingredients.

Looking forward to this week::: Evie turning 1 Tuesday. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it :*(

What Cora has to say::: "Mom, Evie is such a stinker baby. She is always taking things out of the cabinets. But I am still glad she joined our family."

From the camera:::

No comments:

Post a Comment