background

Monday, January 27

Happy Homemaker Monday (1-27-14)

Bible verse, Devotional::: "Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." -Psalms 127:3 (I have a little scroll hanging on my kitchen cabinet that says this! Love this gentle reminder)

The weather::: More bitterly cold days. I don't mind winter or snow but negative temps are hard to deal with!

On my reading pile::: I still haven't received my book & I am getting annoyed!

On the menu for this week:::
Lamb meatballs (I still haven't come up w a recipe! Got to do that this week!)
Homemade chicken noodle soup (My Grandma Haggerty's recipe)

Cooking for the Freezer::: Individual baked oatmeal & refried beans

Tip/trick/useful information::: Keep your nails painted- they will grow faster, better & stronger!

Today's To Do list:::
Finish Real Food- Freezer Cooking
Put away baskets of laundry
Write Thank Yous

Posts I am working on::: "Already ANNOYED w the Real Eating Community"

Highlight of the past weekend::: Saturday....just Saturday...

Looking forward to this week::: An all day Pampered Chef training course on Saturday!

What Cora has to say::: As she is watching me put her gross antibiotic in her milk: "Mom, you really don't need to put that in my milk bc I am feeling much better."

From the camera:::
I made this "real" pasta dish the other night- It was full of broccoli & red peppers & a hit w the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment