background

Thursday, January 23

Pinterest Projects- 45 Uses of Vinegar Part III

I tested these uses & wrote this post right as we were moving from IL to IN. It got put on the back burner until now. I have really been intrigued testing various ways to use vinegar! You need to give some of these a try!!!



I found a list of 45 uses of vinegar on Pinterest. I have tried several of the suggestions. You can read about the other uses I  have tested Part 1 here and Part 2 here.


I made Dryer Sheets using vinegar and I love how they turned out. This idea was NOT on this list "45 Uses of Vinegar"  I got the idea from my sister in law. Be sure to check out how I made them!


15. Put an end to itching.
Dab a cotton ball soaked in white vinegar on mosquito bites and insect stings. It will stop them from itching and help disinfect the area so they heal faster. I tried this on Cora when she had a mosquito bite. It seemed to help! But since I didn't have one of my own it was hard to know for sure.

16. Whiten your teeth.
Brush your teeth once a week with white distilled vinegar. Dip your toothbrush into the vinegar and brush thoroughly. It will help prevent bad breath, too. I haven't noticed a difference yet. Probably bc I drink too much coffee ;)

17. Make nail polish last longer. Before you apply nail polish, wipe your nails with a cotton ball soaked in white distilled vinegar. The clean surface will help your manicure last. Hmmm, I don't know about this one. I don't think it made my OPI last any longer than normal. But I'd say try it for yourself :)      

37. Sticky stickers. Don’t scratch at the residue left by stickers or price tags. Instead, apply vinegar to the gunk, let it sit for a few minutes, then wipe the glue away. This worked great. Cora leaves stickers all over the house. These 2 have been on my floors for awhile now....But w a few squirts of vinegar they came right up!!!
Have you seen this picture floating around Facebook? Some reports don't support the claims on this picture. But I am going to try it! When I researched apple cider vinegar benefits I found several other claims too: heals sore throat which I currently have :( A shot in water, juice or a smoothie everyday for at least 30 days to see if I can tell a difference in any way. If I do notice any effects I'll be sure to post!
So *Cheers* to apple cider vinegar! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment