background

Friday, August 23

Friday's Freezer Friendly- PB &J?!?!

Yes, I am posting about freezing PB &J!
Have you seen these "Uncrustables" in the store? Seems so silly to me to BUY premade Pb&j!
 
 
But I did think that making ahead & freezing pb&j might work great for this household. See, it takes me awhile to use a whole loaf of bread before it goes bad. So, I got out Pampered Chef's Cut N Seal & decided to give "Uncrustables" a try!
 
Sidenote: Originally, I did not want to cave to Cora's level & remove the crust. But then I decided, "I don't care if she doesn't eat the crust. What's the big deal? It's what 3 year olds do. Plus, she eats A LOT of things other kids won't touch. If cutting the crust off makes her feel special, I'm happy to do it!"
 

Aren't these cute? I wrapped each one in a sandwhich bag & then put them all in a gallon freezer bag.
(If you need the recipe, you're in trouble! HAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment