background

Monday, August 19

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: HOT. 90s. I'm not ready for those kinds of temps again!

On my reading pile::: Nothing on top of my bible reading

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Mac N Cheese
Tuesday - Chicken Pesto pizza on the grill
Wednesday - Not sure. I'll probably just swipe from freezer cooking meals that I'll be doing all day. (See below)
Thursday - Shredded Chicken tacos
Friday - Penne Marinara & Fried Green Tomatoes
Saturday - Family cookout at a friend's
Sunday - Chicken w/ Veggies & Cous Cous

Today's To Do list:::
  • Not too much today. I have an additional toddler here today!
  • Finish Laundry
  • Pay Verizon bill
  • Call for window estimates
My "project" of the week Month::: I have another garage sale on my calendar for mid- September. So I am planning on quickly going through the house, room by room for items to sell! :)

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: I am getting together w a friend on Wednesday to do some freezer cooking. We are preparing several meals w/ ground beef: Burritos, Swedish meatballs, Stuffed green peppers, Shepard's pie filling & possibly beef barley soup.

Looking around the house::: Girls in pjs watching cartoons.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Getting caught up on things since being on vacation. Evie sleeping better. Our bike ride. Ah, it was a good weekend :)

Looking forward to this week::: Freezer cooking w/ my friend, Stacy & a cookout on Saturday!

Bible verse, Devotional::: I can think of several of my friends that this verse applies to!
"Dear friend, you are faithful in what you are doing for the brothers and sisters, even though they are strangers to you." - 3 John 1:5

From the camera:::
Now that is Precious cargo! In the bike cart, ready to GO!


Evie thinking she is big stuff bc she now sits in the grocery cart


No comments:

Post a Comment