background

Monday, May 13

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather:::



















On my reading pile::: "For Women Only" & 1 John

On the menu for this week::: I have No idea- Better get working on this...
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Today's To Do list:::
  • Laundry
  • Pay bills
  • Grocery store...can we make it one more day? I really don't want to go today...
My "project" of the week Month::: Our master bedroom. This week I plan to organize my closet.

Cooking for my freezer::: I'm not sure- maybe more mini muffins for Cora or individual meals for Ken's lunches.

Looking around the house::: Quite. Chilly. Lots of laundry, which is the norm when we are gone all weekend.

Highlight of the past weekend::: We had a great weekend in Valpo.
Friday I went w mom & my mother in law to dinner & opera house for a Mother's Day event. Saturday Ken & I went to 157 to celebrate our anniversary :)

Looking forward to this week::: Warm weather returning! Walks, trips to the park & working in the yard!

Bible verse, Devotional::: "I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." Philippians 4:11

From the camera:::
Today we celebrate 7 blissful years of marriage! So blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment