background

Monday, May 20

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather::: Looks great!




















On my reading pile::: "For Women Only"

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - BBQ chicken pizza on the grill
Tuesday Asian chicken salad
Wednesday - Dinner w our small group. I am taking Ham & Swiss sliders!
Thursday - Beef enchiladas from the freezer

Today's To Do list:::
  • Laundry
  • Pay bills
  • Continue decluttering
  • Work in yard if its not too wet from the Thunderstorm overnight
My "project" of the week Month::: Our master bedroom. I cleaned my closet last week & decluttered. I would really like a make-up/hair table in my room. But not sure where to get one? We'll see-it might take awhile for me to find the right one!

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: I made Swedish meatballs on Sunday for the freezer

Looking around the house:::  I'm writing this later today than normal. So both girls are awake. Mae is watching cartoons & Evie is in my lap bc that's her favorite place to be ;) The thunder storms seemed to have passed.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Getting things done in the yard on Sunday

Looking forward to this week::: Thursday- getting pedis w friends

Bible verse, Devotional::: From Probverbs 31 daily devotional-
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29
Dear Jesus, forgive me for being quick to judge and assume the worst about the man in my life. Please teach me to slow down and listen to him, and [if married] to trust in his love. In Your Name, Amen.

From the camera:::

MaeMae helping us in the yard :)



















Evie girl is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment