background

Monday, May 6

Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather::: Looks perfect!




















On my reading pile::: "For Women Only"

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Nachos
Tuesday - Chicken crescents & green beans
Wednesday - Not sure yet!
Thursday - I'm out of town so Ken is on his own!

Today's To Do list:::
  • Meeting at church
  • Weed flower bed
  • Laundry
My "project" of the week Month::: May= Our master bedroom
Ken put in a ceiling fan, I got new bedding, moved Ev's changing table & cradle out. I also moved all the furniture around & vacuumed all the dust bunnies w/ my new awesome vacuum.
I still need to organize my closet & set up something to do my hair & make up in our room.

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Last week I meant to do mini muffins for Cora but made cookie dough & Chicken enchiladas instead. So hopefully this week I'll get some mini muffins made!

Looking around the house::: I was up at 5:30 & Cora at 6, Evie is still sleeping. My house looks great.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Taking a 3.65 mile walk on Sunday w/ the whole family, even Bailey :) It is a beautiful walk up on the river bluff. We walked 1.8 miles, stopped at a park so Cora could play & then walked home.

Looking forward to this week::: My mom coming for a quick visit, hearing my friend speak at "Listen to your Mother" & Ken & I have an anniversary date planned for Saturday evening! :) I am going to have a blessed week!

Bible verse, Devotional::: From yesterday's service: "God doesn't want 10% of your money- He wants 100% of your heart."

From the camera::: I learned a new way to wear Evie after she really started disliking the old way. I guess she's getting older & wants to see the world around her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment