1. Host a blog give away I am planning a give away for my 250th blog post! Which will be coming very soon...Stay tuned!
2. Host a guest post
3. Keep up on blog series I have started (Happy Homemaker Monday, 2 on 2 & Pinterest Projects) So Far, So Good!
4. Organize & de-clutter every room in the house month by month (Ex: May= our master bedroom, June= Cora's room, July= Living room etc.) The rooms are coming along and it feels great to be decluttering & organizing.
5. Make several different household products (hand soap, dryer sheets, different cleaners) I tested several ways to clean w vinegar here is Part 1 and Part 2
6. Cook something for my freezer at least once a week I'VE ADDED: MINI CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA MUFFINS, ZUCCHINI BREAD, CHICKEN ENCHILADAS,
8. Add 'curb appeal' to our home (shrubs,grass, flowers, stone work etc.)
9. Plant something I've never planted in my garden
10. Hang an outside clothes line
11. Go on a few dates w/ Kenny For our anniversary we went to 157 in Valpo. My mom watched the girls. It was a nice dinner out!
12. Plan a Shipshewana, IN trip.
13. Plan something special for Ken's 30th birthday (September)
14. Document the year through pictures/Be more intentional w/ new camera
15. Take girls to the zoo
16. Teach Cora the the letters of the alphabet
17. Open saving accounts for girls
18. Get back on track using coupons, price matching, staying w/i our weekly grocery budget etc. So Far, So Good
20. Lose baby weight (I'll do this slowly b/c I'm nursing. I will not start a crazy diet plan. My plan is simple: eat healthy, walk & give it time!) Work in Progress
22. Do something totally different with my hair
23. Do something special for my 30th birthday
24. Create & implement a daily cleaning schedule (I have seen tons of these online but none work for me. I need a personalized one)
25. Start journaling my bible reading time Started this month w/ 1 John. I have been getting up w/ Ken at 5am to be sure to get some quite time in before the girls wake.
26. Do something neighborly for at least 2 of my neighbors We took Key Lime Cookies to our neighbors Jim & Rose.
27. Get more involved in our Preschool program at church Work in Progress
28. Teach at least 1 friend how to pressure and/or water bath can (Who wants this to be them?!?!)
29. Be a bell ringer for Salvation Army during the Christmas season (I wanted to do this this past Christmas but thought of it too late & couldn't get it scheduled)
30. Act out at least 3 random acts of kindness (No plan for this- I will wait for the Holy Spirit to guide me)
|#21 was to treat myslef to a mani or pedi. Last week the Mom's Life leadership team went to get pedis as an end of the year celebration. Blessed to have these ladies in my life!|