background

Tuesday, May 28

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Tuesday!?!?!? I took a vacation day yesterday too ;)
Hope your Memorial Day was blessed & full of gratitude for our fallen heros!

The weather::: Praying we don't get as much rain as they are calling for! We already got 3 inches just Sunday!























On my reading pile::: Our small group finished for the year.  So just bible reading for the summer. I started w/ 1 John.

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Homemade Mac N Cheese & asparagus
Tuesday - Asparagus Quiche
Wednesday - BBQ chicken pizza on the grill
Thursday - Lamb burgers & zucchini fries
Friday - Oriental chicken salad
Saturday - Crock pot sloppy joes

Today's To Do list:::
  • Taking the girls to a "carnival" that my moms group is putting on. Cora is so excited :)
  • Grocery store
  • 2 phone calls
  • Laundry

My "project" of the week Month::: My bedroom is as good as it's going to get- Moving onto Cora's room! Yay- hers will be fun :)

What I plan to cook for my freezer::: Iced coffee & Individual frozen meals

Looking around the house::: Quite. The girls are sleeping in from a busy weekend.

Highlight of the past weekend::: Visiting w/ my bestest friend Saturday morning!

Looking forward to this week::: A few days at home to re coop from the weekend & get things done.

Bible verse, Devotional::: From my bible reading this morning::: 1 John 2:28 "And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appers we may be confident & unashamed beore him at his coming."

From the camera::: WOW! Aren't they just beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment