background

Thursday, May 26

My garden~Part I

This is my garden area! This is my first garden here because we moved into our new house June 27th of last year! It was a weedy, ugly, messy dumping station for Ken the past year. Countless yard waste bags, 3 weeks and uncountable hours later I had it all ready! With the help of my in laws :) it was planted last weekend. I still have another row of beans to plant in about 1-2 weeks. This way the 2nd row will come in 2 weeks after my 1st row so I'm not bombarded w beans!

My Garden:
Beans, Spinach, Carrots, Zucchini, Cauliflower, Bell peppers, Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Sage & Basil.
Horrible picture, I know. I'll take more especially as it grows!
This is the back of our detached garage. I planted tomatoes there to give me more room in my fenced in garden!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Julie! A lot of hard work that will pay off big time!!

    ReplyDelete