background

Tuesday, May 24

White wine/Lemon Chix w Artichokes is the Winner

I got my inspiration for this recipe from All You magazine. I changed it a little bit to suit us better. Kenny absolutely loved this dinner!


Mae enjoyed dinner, especially the bread :)

3-4 chicken breasts, pounded
S&P
1/4 c. flour
3 Tbsp EVOO
1 c. white wine (Sutter Home Chardonnay is what I use)
1 can artichokes, chopped
1/2 c. green onions, finely copped
1 clove garlic, smashed
2 tsp. parsley
1/2 lemon, sliced thin

-Preheat EVOO in a large skillet. Season chicken w S&P and dredge in flour. Place into skillet. Cook about 5 minutes (or until browned) then flip and cook another 5 minutes.
-Add the remaining ingredients except lemons. Bring to a low simmer, cover and let cook about 10 minutes.
-Add the lemon slices and let simmer another 3 minutes
-I serve over couscous and asparagus

2 comments:

  1. I have a "duh" question:

    What is EVOO? You use it in a lot of your recipes and I've never heard of it before! Please enlighten me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Cora's face in this pic!!!

    ReplyDelete